Vantage 66" Snowblower
Universal Mount on most UTV’s.
Comes with the engine of your choice between a 22HP Honda or a 25HP Kohler and is also equipped with the electric chute and rotation kit that allows you to have control from the comfort of your seat.
Designed for UTV’s this snowblower is perfect for semi-commercial application.
If applicable: taxes, freight and installation fees are not included
Universal Mount Vantage 66″ Snowblower for UTV
Requires, 2″ rear ball hitch and winch (1000 lbs or more)
- Hooks on or off in less than 5 minutes: The mounting system goes underneath the UTV and goes all the way to the rear to hook up on the tow hitch. It is adjustable for different lengths of UTV's. It hooks up ti the front axles with chains. It's simple and quick
- Choice of engines between a 22 HP by Honda or a 25 HP by Kohler, both with electric start.
- Heavy duty gear box assuring performance in any type of snow, requires no maintenance.
- Powerful saw tooth auger will slice through and break up the snow much easier than the standard auger.
- 4 blade impeller turning at high speed throws the snow to a further distance.
- Electromagnetic clutch for an instantaneous engagement.
- Certified EPA
- Electrically controls the chute rotation and deflector adjustment
- Engages the snowblower
- Emergency shut down
- Electric lift (uses the winch of the vehicle)
- The subframe extension is required when the measurements from the furthest point in the front of the vehicle to the rear ball hitch is Longer than 126″
**Will not fit if measurements are longer than 158″
Residential, Semi-Commercial: 1 year
Commercial, Professional or Rental Use : 90 days
Dimensions: 66″x 25″
Deflector & Chute:
- Controlled electrically with joystick from the driver’s seat.
- Easy to control: joystick to direct snow exactly where disired.
Impeller: 17″, 4 blades
- High RPM fan throws snow to amazing distances.
Auger: Saw tooth 3/16″ steel “
- Aggressive saw tooth auger slices with ease through any type of snow.
Gear Box: Oil bath, maintenace free.
- Sealed heavy duty gear box assures performance in any type of snow removal conditions.
Housing: 3/16″, 10 & 16 gauge steel
- Steel fabrication for durability. Reinforced with a double layered housing to help avoid damage when solid objects are hit accidentally.
Skid Shoes: Heavy Duty
- Allows the snowblower to glide easily over different terrains. Adjustable to lift the snowblower off the ground to avoid picking up gravel etc and also protects the base of the snowblower.
Gas tank Kit: Handy for re-fulling.
- A 5 gallon plastic container including installation rack and hosing.
Scraper Bar: Carbon steel, 3″ wide reversible.
- Protects the base of the snowblower. Once worn out can be unbolted, flipped over and re-bolted for a double life span.
Motors: 2 choices of motors / electric starter
- 25 HP “Kohler” with a de-icing unit for winter use. 2 year warranty through “Kohler”.
- 22 HP “Honda” built for winter condition. 3 year warranty through “Honda”.
Rear View: Quick Hook up
- Rear hicth: extendible frame hooks up to the rear ball hitch.
- Chains with straps or brackets (brackets stay on permanently) attach to the front axles.
- Dolly wheel frame supports the weight of the snowblower so there is no added weight to the vehicle.