Universal Snow Push
This new design allows for quick installation. Simply connect the quick attach to the snow push and off you go. If you own a compact tractor with a front loader this snow push will be perfect for you.
Designed for 30 to 70 hp tractors
If applicable: taxes, freight and installation fees are not included
Moving Snow has never been easier!
- Choice of front mount with the universal quick attach receiver “Skid Steer style” or rear mount with the 3 point mounting brackets for category 1 & 2
Performance and safety
- Maximum tractor weight is 8000lbs
- 30” high curved push
- 30” deep
- Reflectors for the road
- Push made of 10ga steel
- Double sided walls
- Easily replaceable hardox skid shoes. May be transferred to the upper side when using the back drag option
- Cutting edge made of rubber to allow a smooth and easy operation on any type of surface. Reversible to increase its life span and easily replaceable if needed.
- Baked powder paint (mix of silver grey and black)
Residential: 1 year
Semi-Commercial, Professional or Rental Use : 90 days
1. Durability: Made of 10 gauge steel, 30” high and 30” deep
2. Skid shoes: Large skid shoes allows gliding over various terrains with ease. Made of hardox steel. Easily replaceable. May be transferred to side (pointed by the arrow) when using back drag. TIP : Purchase extra skid shoes to protect and prevent wear
3. Reflectors: Stay safe on the road by increasing visibility with 2 reflectors at the front and 1 at the back left
4. Double sided wall: Adds strength to the snow push to achieve different tasks
5. Rubber cutting edge: Cutting edge made of rubber to allow a smooth and easy operation on any type of surface. Reversible to increase its life span and easily replaceable if needed.
6. Reinforcements: Two steel reinforcement bars for rigidity
7. Durable paint: Mix of glossy dark grey and black powder paint baked on the blade for a long rust free life