Residential type Snow Blade for tractors equipped with "Skid Steer" style attach
This new conception allows for quick installation. Simply connect the quick attach to the snow blade and off you go. If you own a compact tractor with a front loader this blade will be perfect for you. For snow removal at low cost
Designed for 20 to 40HP tractors equipped with "Skid Steer style" attach
If applicable: taxes, freight and installation fees are not included
Snow removal will no longer be a task
- Front mount with the universal quick attach receiver ‘skid steer style’
Performance and safety
- Maximum tractor weight is 3500lbs
- 5 position manual angulation from 0 to 25 degrees on both sides
- 22" high curved blade with rear reinforcements
- Spring loaded trip mechanism for component protection
- Universal quick attach receiver 'Skid Steer style'
- Made from 12ga steel
- Steel skid shoes for excellent flotation of the blade
- Cutting edge made of steel, reversible to increase life span and replaceable if needed.
- Baked powder coating paint
Residential: 1 year
Semi-Commercial, Professional or Rental Use : 90 days
- Durability: Made of 12 gauge steel, 22 ” high curved blade
- Springs: Spring loaded trip mechanism for component protection. If a solid object is hit, the blade will topple over and spring back to its original position. This help prevent damage to the tractor and the blade.
- Universal quick attach receiver ‘’Skid Steer style’’: Makes it fast and easy to hook up your accessory
- Skid shoes: Adjustable and easily replaceable hardox skid shoes. Allows
gliding over various terrains with ease
- Angulation: Manual angle from 0 to 25 degrees both sides.
- Durable paint: Black powder coated paint baked on the blade for a long rust free life
- Reinforcements: Steel reinforcement bars for rigidity (Rear reinforcement 1/4")
- Steel cutting edge: Cutting edge made of steel, reversible to increase life span and replaceable if needed