60" ROTARY BROOM FOR TRACTORS EQUIPPED WITH "SKID STEER" STYLE ATTACH
Fast and easy installation!
This new design allows a really fast installation. Simply assemble the quick attach onto the broom and your on your way.
You have a compact tractor equippped with a front loader, this broom is what you are looking for.
(60" rotary broom, quick attach "Skid Steer" style plate and adaptor included)
If applicable : taxes, freight and installation fees are not included
Easy to clean all year round!
- Simplified universal mount
- Pre-assembled at the factory for fast and easy installation
- Once the first installation is done it will take you less than 5 minutes to mount it.
- Includes a 7hp Kohler engine (pull start)
- Electric control
- Safe and easy to use, operated from the driver's seat
- 1 connector plug for a fast and simple connection
- Safe start included, avoiding to start the unit if it is still engaged.
- Operator presence control, the lanyard attached to the operator's wrist and on the control box will disconnect itself when the driver leaves his seat
- Unit will accommodate the electric angling (optional) which may be installed quickly.
- Brush made of stiff polypropylene for a long life span
- Powder coat is baked on for a long rust free life
- The same quick attach is also compatible with the snowblower, the blade and the snowpush
* Tractors weighing 5000lbs maximum
Residential: 1 year
Semi-Commercial, Professional or Rental Use : 90 days
- Engine: 7 hp from Kohler, manual start.
- Engagement: Electric engagement is done smoothly.
- Angling: Manual angling mounted on bearings will angle the broom from o à 20° to each side. Electric angling available as an option.
- Low Maintenance: Easy access to lubricate the chain, simply remove the chain guard which protects the chain from dust and debris accumulations.
- Wheels: Heavy duty 10" diameter wheels will allow access over any type of terrain.
- Parking stand: For storage purposes also acts the receptacle for the side wheel kit (optional) for use when lawn dethatching.
- Brush pressure adjustment: adjust the presure to execute different tasks and compensate for brush wear using the spring tensionners.
- Brush diameter: 18'' x 58'' sweeping path