44" Berco Rough Trail Cutter with 20hp engine
- 17.5HP: 544lbs
- 20HP: 567lbs
- Angling system: Adjusts the rough trail cutter parallel with ground without having to remove it.
- Electric Lift: Lifts rough trail cutter from 3” to 7” from driver's seat.
- Motors: 17.5 HP Pro “Briggs & Stratton” 20 HP Commercial “Briggs & Stratton” Electric start and electric clutch
- Hitch: May be adjusted to 3 different positions: left, right and center.
- Control box: All controls located at your fingertips
- Start the motor
- Start the rough trail cutter
- Adjust the cutting height
- Emergency shut down
- Operator presence control: The lanyard is attached to the operator in case the operator falls off the vehicle, the rough cutter will stop instantly.
- Blades: 2 x 15” swing blades
- Stump Jumper: Protects the spindle from potential damage done by an obstacle.
- Discharge: Rear discharge
- Reinforcement: Bumpers to protect tires
- Tires: 2 ply 480 x 400-8 pneumatic tires with tire sealant