44″ Berco Rough Trail Cutter
Electric start and Cutting Height
Pull Behind Rough Trail Cutters for UTV
100% Controlled from your seat!
If applicable: taxes, freight and installation fees are not included
THE ONLY ROUGH TRAIL CUTTER WHICH IS COMPLETELY CONTROLLED FROM THE DRIVER’S SEAT!
One of the only in his category that is already equipped with an electric starter and leverage system
- 100% Fingertip Controls (control box is include)
- Start the engine (20 HP Briggs & Stratton)
- Raise and Lower the unit
- Engage it
- Emergency kill switch
- Throttle arm
- 100% Safe
- Equipped with an electric clutch to engage and stop the blades instantly
- Emergency lanyard kill switch that, in case the operator falls off the vehicle, the mower will stop instantly.
- Universal on all vehicule equipped with a 2″ rear ball hitch
Equipped with heavy duty blades they will go threw schrubs and small twigs with ease.
Residential: 1 year
Semi-Commercial, Professional or Rental Use : 90 days
- Angling system: Adjust the rough trail cutter parallel with ground without having to remove it.
- Electric Lift: Lifts rough trail cutter from 3” to 7” from driver’s seat.
- Motor: 20 HP Commercial “Briggs & Stratton” Electric start and electric clutch
- Hitch: May be adjusted to 3 different positions: left, right and center.
- Control box: All controls located at your fingertips
- Start the motor
- Start the rough trail cutter
- Adjust the cutting height
- Emergency shut down
- Operator presence control: The lanyard is attached to the operator in case the operator falls off the vehicle, the mower will stop instantly.
- Blades: 2 x 15” swing blades
- Stump Jumper: Protects the spindle from potential damage done by an obstacle.
- Discharge: Rear discharge
- Reinforcement: Bumpers to protect tires
- Tires: 2 ply 480 x 400-8 pneumatic tires with tire sealant
Built from 10 gauge steel